Pin Trading has been a regular fixture at Disneyland Paris in recent years with a big community of traders visiting the resort regularly. Whilst there are no pin releases for a while, Disneyland Paris are now promoting brand new rules for pin trading:
- Trading only allowed at the pin board in Pueblo Trading Outpost
- Wash your hands with Hand Sanitiser before trading
- Do not touch the pin board
- The pins will undergo a quarantine period away from guests
- No pin trading from Cast Lanyards.
- Respect social distancing whilst queuing for the pin board
These new rules become effective immediately at Disneyland Paris. This is good news for pin traders and collectors as it represents a new and safe way to trade pins and meet up with friends.
What do you think of these new rules?